Welcome to my personal website! My name is Hao He (何昊). I’m currently a PhD candidate in Computer Software and Theory at Peking University, supervised by Minghui Zhou. Before that, I received my Bachelors’ Degree on Computer Science in 2020. My research interest is to address practical problems and interpret interesting phenomenons in the field of software engineering, using whatever methodology that helps, be it quantitative or qualitative.
Besides that, I also love to make something cool by programming. I’m also a big game fanatic. I frequently try different kind of games, enjoy studying game mechanics, and from time to time I may get obsessed with and fascinated by one single game.
For my detailed information please see below. You can also refer to my GitHub for paper code and other projects.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Peking University, 2016-2020, GPA 3.70/4.0 (Top 20%)
- PhD Candidate in Computer Software and Theory, Peking University, 2020-2025 (expected). Supervisor: Minghui Zhou
Awards and Honors
- The Third Prize of Peking University Scholarship, 2018-2019
- Award for Academic Excellence, Peking University, 2018-2019
- Award for Academic Excellence, Peking University, 2017-2018
Hao He, Yulin Xu, Yifei Xu, Yixiao Ma, Xiao Cheng, Guangtai Liang and Minghui Zhou. Recommending Library Migration Target via Dependency Change History Mining. Writing.
Chao Wang, Hao He, Uma Paroma, Darko Marinov, and Minghui Zhou. An Extensive Study of Independent Comment Changes in Java Projects. Under Review.
Hao He. Understanding Source Code Comments at Large-Scale. In Proceedings of the 27th ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE ’19), August 26–30, 2019, Tallinn, Estonia. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 3 pages.
Yue Wu, Kenuo Xu, Hao He, Zihang Wu and Chenren Xu. "Poster: Retroreflective MIMO Communication." Proceedings of the 20th International Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications. ACM, 2019.
- Huawei, Software Development Environment Lab, Research Intern, from September 2020
- Chinese (Native)
- English (Fluent), TOFEL 106/120, CET-6 661/710
- Japanese (Fluent), I want to take JLPT N1 this year but the pandemic stops me QAQ
- Programming Languages
- Skills for
- Data Analysis: Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn
- Frontend: HTML, CSS, Vue.js, Element UI
- Backend: Spring Boot, MongoDB, MySQL
- Game Development: Unity, Cocos Creator, OpenGL